The EchoHaven community is a quiet cul-de-sac located at Rocky Ridge in the northwest of the City of Calgary. The terrain is characterized by rolling hills with aspen stands and three wetland areas providing home sites that have mountain views, are nestled in the trees or overlook natural ponds that attract deer, moose and birds.
The lots have been grouped to provide more common green space and minimize looking on to your neighbour’s home.
The community plan includes:
- Lots for 25 energy efficient homes
- An amenities building with guest suite for residents, a meeting room, a recreation area and shared office space
- A community greenhouse will be installed on the foundation that remains from the previous acreage
- large regional shopping centre, Crowfoot Crossing, located 3.6 km from the site
- natural food store approx 3 km from EchoHaven
- YMCA located approx 3.6 km away
- smaller shopping areas within cycling distance – Co-Op, Sobys, Walmart and other essential services
- connecting foot paths
- future school with 2 ball diamonds and a soccer field
- LRT station at Crowfoot Crossing and Rocky Ridge station opening Fall of 2014